Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys did my first burnout:D. wasn't that big tho probably only like 2 sec but what a 2seconds I like a 6 feet of light rubber on the ground. was kinda surprised on how much toque and power my stang had:)

it happend cuase like i was backing out of the school parking lot and i saw 2 of my friends standing by there v-tec civics and so i back out and start reving my engine to get there attention cause they told me they wanted to see and hear my stang. so i like i was saying i backed it out and reved acouple time pretty loud too, so both of the walk up and one of them asked me to do a quick burnout and i was like *deep breath* ok so i slightly apply the break from keeping it from moving forward and slowly apply and gas and right start to press it maybe 1/4 or 1/5 of the way i felt my back end break loose and my tires started to spin and i let go of the brake but right when i do that i hear one of them say yep hes got **** load of power. I felt all good inside and felt like a baddass:cool::eek: lol. but anyways just had to share the story with u guys. But i can't wait till like the end of the year like the last week of school cause like i'm getting new tires then and i'm going to have alot of fun with the old ones:D in that parking lot.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can't wait to do one with alittle smoke coming from the back end
and have alot of kids watch:cool: as they are going to or coming back from lunch thats of course when its time to get some new tires

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can't wait to do one with alittle smoke coming from the back end
and have alot of kids watch:cool: as they are going to or coming back from lunch thats of course when its time to get some new tires
always kinda been a dream for me ever since i was little

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
how old are you lmao??? didnt you post something about you meeting girls becasue of your car?? lmao congrat on popping ur burnout cherry

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
yeah, from reading ur posts it sounds like a 15 year old is behind the wheel man

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how old are you lmao??? didnt you post something about you meeting girls becasue of your car?? lmao congrat on popping ur burnout cherry
ya i did lol i'm only 16 got my lisense last july but was too much of a pussy to do anything for the first like 4 months(ex. burnouts or like donuts but startin to loosen up.:tomato

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
ya i did lol i'm only 16 got my lisense last july but was too much of a pussy to do anything for the first like 4 months(ex. burnouts or like donuts but startin to loosen up.:tomato
smart kid.......

theres no reason to do that ****....... people who are impressed with how much smoke ur car can make shouldn't be on ur priorty list. Pussy that smells like peaches is

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
think i'm going to shut up for a while

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
I did a nice donut in my 24 foot truck in a coldasack friday. :lol
hahahahaha

i tried doing a donut in a "borrowed" box truck when i was 15....

almost flipped the ****, i can only imagine ur show

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
I did my first full out doughnut last school year :D

I got called to the office:sorry
my 12th grade english teacher's husband had a 1990 5.0. One day while leaving school she saw me in my 5.0, and me being a dork face just started to light up the tires showing off.

Little did i know the principal was 10 feet behind my car, getting covered in smoke. Next day when i was in homeroom i got called down to the main office, got SCREAMED at, and issued a months worth of detention. Luckily the dettention was with the teacher that i was trying to showboat infront of... and when she told her husband the story, he insisted she marked me present and let me have my lunch.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my 12th grade english teacher's husband had a 1990 5.0. One day while leaving school she saw me in my 5.0, and me being a dork face just started to light up the tires showing off.

Little did i know the principal was 10 feet behind my car, getting covered in smoke. Next day when i was in homeroom i got called down to the main office, got SCREAMED at, and issued a months worth of detention. Luckily the dettention was with the teacher that i was trying to showboat infront of... and when she told her husband the story, he insisted she marked me present and let me have my lunch.
thats pretty sweet did your parents find out?< not trying to sound like jackass just curious

at my Hs theres a varsity Basketball coach who has a 98 Cobra and he always chirps the tires on the way out

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
my mom didn't give a ****.... my school had already kicked me out because they couldn't compensate for my wandering mind in classes, and was forced to allow me back in or face hardcore fines from the state.

i may have been a lil bit of a problem child, but i was the little ****er that did everything he was sposed to do, just got in trouble doing things i wasn't supposed to do.

Its kinda hard to yell at a 17 year old kid with staight A's that cut school to go to work.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
1 - 20 of 135 Posts