Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I ordered foglights for my 2007 v6 Mustang..

hdcautosports sold it to me off of Ebay..I took it to a professional to get it installed and they said that it is hitting the condenser so they cannot put it on?
I'm confused because it SHOULD fit..

NEW BLACK GRILL GRILLE WITH CHROME HOUSING FOGLIGHTS V6 | eBay

Please follow the link and let me know why it may not fit? As far as I know (I bought the car used) it's still the stock condenser.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see a couple of you have looked at this-- please, if you have any suggestions or comments please don't overlook this post - I sincerely need your help.
Thank you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Idk??..Try going to a different body shop

·
Registered
47 Posts
It may need a little massaging to fit. If it justs needs a little trimming here and there thats not a big deal. However, if it looks like the condenser is going to need relocated then that is not good.
Since you are having someone else put it in, take it to another shop and see what they say. If they say they can not install it have them show you where it is contacting, take pictures if possible and post them on here. Its really hard for us to help without seeing what the problem is.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Doesn't seem right because a good amount of sixxers have "upgraded" to a similar grille with no problems. See if you can maneuver it on. I can't really say for sure because I have the GT Eleanor grille, but it is tight back there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sure you've resolved the problem by now. From what I've read on the AM comments about a similar kit, everyone mentioned they had to relocate their horn and trim a piece here and there.

Please let us know if and how you managed to make it work. I'm interested in adding the fog lights as well .

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had this problem with my girls car. She has a 2005 v6 mustang< we snagged a steal on craig s list and got fog-lights, side skirts, and a rear bumper all off a v8 mustang for 30 bucks. You will need to get a v8 mustangs front bumper. I know it sucks, but i can garentee that you will love the looks. ENJOY!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts