Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
dislike the factory 16's painted like that and the flat tails, but clean stang none the less

edit: back on the wheels...maybe if the car was lowered it'd look better to me, but the pinstripe is just out of place to me since there's no other accents to play off of...also i think the vht'd headlights need a wetsanding and clearcoat

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
I honestly thought of painting my stock 16"s back then but I never did... I couldn't find a sample pic back then... Just black, no pinstripe. Those, Plus lowered, then spacers.... Hmmmm....

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
The car looks great, but that wheel and tire combo is killing her. Looks great from a non enthusiast point of view though.

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
Its pretty clean, but I'm with the above, the wheels seem out of place, are the headlights half smoked or is that an illusion of sorts ?

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
The car looks great, but that wheel and tire combo is killing her. Looks great from a non enthusiast point of view though.
+1 looks good for a non-enthusiast.... Are you the one responsible for blacking out the rear and wheels?

·
Registered
239 Posts
not a fan of the wheels or the tail pipes coming out under the v6 bumper... just looks missplaced/weird to me, oh well nice car tho

1 - 15 of 15 Posts