Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will keep this short. As some of you know my hurst shifter has rattled since I got it installed. i was told by frpp for three months that they knew about the problem and were working on it but they dont have a replacement yet and to keep keep calling back. Anyway I told JPC in glen burnie to throw a pro 5.0 shifter on the car with the rest of my stuff becuase i did not want to listen to a rattle after spending all this money on other mods. Anyway my exhuast and cams are on but jpc called me about the shifter and ask if i had the stock shifter becuase the pro 5.0 uses the rubber bushing and a metal sleeve that is in that bushing, and the hurst had a different bushing and no sleeve on it. So i looked on my stock shifter and the bushing wasnt there, but i remembered reading somewhere that the hurst shifter was suppose to re-use this stock bushing as well, so i re-read the hurst instructions and confirmed that. I called jpc back and he said that the metal sleeve was not on there. So now i know why my shifter was rattling. The ford dealership installed it wrong. What a shock.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Mine quit rattling when I put on the Bassani catted x pipe. I have no idea why but it happened.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think I gave around $2400.00 for the wheels and nitto 555's and drag radials. Ive got some better pics but I dont know how to post them in a thread.

·
Registered
110 Posts
testing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts