Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few races from the past month. My car has been running well, but it is time for it to go down for an "oil change" :)

I did look for the Street Racing section, but says I do not have the correct privledges to post there. :dunce:

Cars you are about to see range between 550rwhp to 720 rwhp.

540 rwhp Porsche (Pump Gas)

2006 Viper - Paxton Supercharger, 630 rwhp

Same car, different run

2008 Viper - 630 rwhp N/A (Car has had a little bit of weight reduction as well)

Same car - Me missing 4th due to clutch going away :(

Mid 700 rwhp Single Turbo Supra - Two runs... with him stealing the hit on the last one. LOL!

40 roll - Turbo Nissan 240z with Nitrous (Trapped 130 mph in the 1/4 mile earlier that day.)

440" LS7 C6 z06 (off nitrous)

440" LS7 z06 vs Turbo Nissan vs Me

Turbo Nissan 240z with Nitrous again

And the same race but filmed from behind

·
Keep Moving Forward
1,006 Posts
When I saw the list of cars in the title of this thread I knew it was going to be in Houston. Lol

Sweet videos.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You made my morning. Good runs, that guy in the supra didnt give a **** and just went!
Yeah. He noted how I jumped out on him and he said, "F THAT" and took off on that second one. lol

When I saw the list of cars in the title of this thread I knew it was going to be in Houston. Lol

Sweet videos.
Thanks man! :naughty:

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
Sorry this has to be moved to the Street Section

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
Other people will enjoy it. So why would I delete it?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
That was amazing haha! All of those cars get up and move. I drooled when I saw those vipers, my all time favorite. Thank you Sir!

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
I see yall hanging out with the UGR boys. Supra video has him hauling ass

1 - 13 of 13 Posts