Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've narrowed it down... Finally... :lol

I'm gonna order a complete Pypes system, from headers to tips... How hard are headers to do? Also, I'm getting the BMR K-Member... How hard is that? :lol I know how to turn a wrech, so I'm not worried about getting stuck half way through, but if anyone has a guide, it'd be much appreciated. Lol

Also... Is there any way I could slip a Prochamber into the system without wasting money buying to same section twice?

Should sound good with the Boss intake/JLT Boss CAI and John Lund Cam Tune. ;)

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 14TH! :D

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
K member is a smart investment. I have ARH long tubes and they hang a little low. It only took about an hour to put it on with just 2 floor jacks.

I would stay away from the prochamber for a while because of fitment issuses.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How was the drivers side? I have 0% clue on these power steering systems... Is it just a unit bolted on with a wiring harness attached?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lol... Are the new cars that easy? My '08 took about 10 hrs with jacks/hoist, disconnected motor mounts/battery/starter/etc.

·
Registered
187 Posts
buddy and me just installed my arh long tubes in 4 hours, dropped K with steering rack bolted on it (just unplug it) disconnect steering shaft remove starter and go. Left in battery box and cai

·
Registered
554 Posts
John you buy the material and I'll build you a "prochamber" it's nothing more then a box with inlets and outlets on either end.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm skipping th K-Member. My buddy old me it was a lot more involved than I thought. :lol

Besides, it's hard to justify $520 dollars.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John you buy the material and I'll build you a "prochamber" it's nothing more then a box with inlets and outlets on either end.
Buy the material? Lol

Work won't notice that it's missing... :shiftyeyes

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm on the fence with the Prochamber though. They advertise power gains for the NPI 4.6L, but nothing on anything else.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts