Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lol. Turned a pair of GY Eagles into slicks. Getting ready for burnout contest tomorrow. (Red smoke. Videos will be taken) I'm also getting my car dyno'ed while I'm there to get a base set of numbers before the C/H/I.

You can also get a better idea of my exhaust.

And I know I look retarded. The sun was in my face and bright as.. the sun..

Cam 1

Cam 2

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool.. I can just hear your t-lock begging you to stop in that 1-2 though.. lol
Ahem.. 2-3. 1st lasts for like.. .25 seconds. lol. At the burnout I'll be on water and start/stay in 3.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a 2v V6 too.. lol

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ONE TIRE FIRE!!

Lol. but I built the 8.8 in it. Its got 4.11s

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Compared to mcqueens, mine reared was cheaper by about 200.

Pics of the toasted tires.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rear: 250
Gears: 160
Clutches: 60
Bearings: 150

All: 620

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Man. I went to the swap meet they had up in WI. And, they were nearly giving away 8.8s...
Dammit. I should have went! But I'm getting a 31 spline for cheap from a buddy

Red, what line locks did you get.. I was going to get some before i hit the track next

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Red, what line locks did you get.. I was going to get some before i hit the track next
SLP off AM. But I had to bend the lines to get it to work. AM didn't want to sell it to me cause it says GTs only. But I kept telling them its only the lines. But I would recommend just getting the solenoid and wires then making your own lines. You might save some money.

Did you do the gear install yourself? I could have saved about $300 by doing it myself, but I didn't have the balls to even try it back then lol
Yezzir

1 - 20 of 24 Posts