Modded Mustang Forums banner

121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Nice to see someone making some progress.. I think I've been taking steps backwards somehow.. I'm excited to see yours come together.
I know how you feel, My anxiety for this adapter plate to be finished is killing me though, I think next on the list should be fuel pump and wideband/gauges

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Hey I just read in another thread that Eyeguy is selling the plate you need right meow..

Edit: haha.. Just read ur post on the ad.. Lol
I'm such a jerk ;)

I actually ended up getting it from him and BOTH of us took higher roads about the past situation.

Which is uncommon in the internet world. I'm very happy we both settled it.

So he will be shipping the adapter plate saturday :D

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Got the last big piece to the puzzle, the last thing I Need to get this running is a fuel pump!
I still need other stuff like wide band and gauges, but I'm basically done!

Also came with a sensor :)

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Im assuming you havent received my package yet.

Dip kit looks like fun! Wish i could be there to watch you put it on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Not yet, I'm hoping monday by latest.

I can still start the proccess of removing everything and putting the pulley stuff on though I believe?

and yeah it'll be interesting to see how I do.

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
I'm anxious to see yours come together zombie.. I would've put my motor and trans in today if I could find my pressure plate bolts.. :(
Hahaha sucks man. Today will probably be more stripe removing, oil change, removing the upper intake manifold

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Hey guys, sorry I have been M.I.A, been busy with the car work! FINK has been helping me out, and work has been getting in the way, it's not done but I can give you guys some teaser pics, hope you enjoy!

Feel free to comment or ask any questions.

·
Registered
975 Posts
in words of cartoon great Johnny Bravo: "Wow momma. Looking Good."

Sorry I haven't been in this thread for awhile. You still planning on using the 3" cowl hood??? If so whats the clearance with that thing on???

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
in words of cartoon great Johnny Bravo: "Wow momma. Looking Good."

Sorry I haven't been in this thread for awhile. You still planning on using the 3" cowl hood??? If so whats the clearance with that thing on???
I still have the hood, I haven't tested the clearance yet because I don't want to bolt on the new hood until I'm done with all the hosing and wiring, But the rise isn't much so the new hood should easily clear it.

121 - 140 of 180 Posts