Modded Mustang Forums banner

My little beat up v6

14K views 179 replies 20 participants last post by  Fink 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, so here is my 00' Automatic V6, I got it in very rough condition, not running, the front all smashed up, and all 4 tires flat. My brother-in-law smashed it and left it to sit, These pictures are about 2 years ago and it looks the same, but this summer I will be changing a lot. So here is some pictures to document what will be changing :)

Not a bad view, you can see the hood is a little raise from the accident it was in

Here you can see the hood is chipped in the front and an ugly front bumper

Just another angle

See less See more
#3 ·
*sigh* so much lol, we will see where this summer takes me, I have roush body kit waiting to be put on, new hood with 3" cowl, a m112 supercharger, what I need to get is catted x pipe and roush gt side exhaust. I also plan on repainting the whole car emerald green.

I will post pics of what I have right now soon*

**Double ninja-edit, thanks for the welcome! :)

#51 ·
Hey I know you! Emerald green guy, nice sixxer! All those mods would make a bad ass v6. Do you plan on doing any transmission work? It's been a while since I've read about v6 mods but I'm pretty sure you can upgrade the automatic tranny by swapping a few hoses, don't quote me on that, though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
Rims are probably last on my list of to do, unless you want to send me some ;)

Here's some pics of what I have already
(hood with 3" cowl and functional scoop)

Roush body kit minus the front bumper I will have that tomorrow

#9 ·
Thanks! Alot of the people I'm getting the parts from are all surprised when I tell them I'm Supercharging it, they all want me to keep in contact and show them a video of it when it's completed :)

#12 ·
It's the Eaton M112 from a cobra

The engine has 120,000 on it right now, but runs clean as a whistle.

*Ninja edit- Also I will take a picture of the front bumper as soon as it arrives and I'm off work tomorrow.

#13 ·
Nice dude! Looking forward to seeing more work...I was going.the m112 route but ended selling it and got the saleen

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#28 ·
A call out to FINK:
What do you want me to do to you in order for you to let me have your car :D
If you know what I mean ;)

Chill out, its the internet bro!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.