Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this afternoon I started my build of the car :D i have a few pictures and ill be adding them as i go along.

So far, The car got the stuff taken off including the hood. then we put on the fuel injectors spark plugs and Egr delete started shaving the lip off the eaton m112. not much but its my start, not trying to rush it just want to take my time and remember were EVERYTHING goes.:) although i am hoping to have this done by this weekend as anticipated by my tuner.

Ill post numbers and such once fully completed. So far i only have 1731.48 into everything not including my tuners price or my hand held tuner. should be around 2300 ;). . . . ill kepp posting pictures .

-Preston

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
nice man keep us updated

and for more pics, upload to photobucket and post the img tag in the post

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice man keep us updated

and for more pics, upload to photobucket and post the img tag in the post
Thanks! i think ill try that when i get more pictures

well start piecing off the intakes! and EGR
everything looks stock just hoodless =/
its stock for now . . . talking to Mik at RPM for a built 3.8 with the goodies inside :D it'll hold for what im trying to throw at it for now . . . then with the new motor ill have more fun !!

Piecing off?? what do you mean?

dude you've got stuff everywhere
i'd kill you if that were my shop =)
lol no offense

good start
just be organized
everythings organized lol . . . kinda hard with a small garage nothing like yours :(

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
HEY!

keep it up man that is amazing... make sure you show it off to 02pp when your done! ... how did the bracket turn out? did the welds all look good now??

·
Registered
760 Posts
hey i will be doing this very soon to my stang as well, im very interested to see how you do the idler pullet and throttle cables as well as what you go with for the air intake.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HEY!

keep it up man that is amazing... make sure you show it off to 02pp when your done! ... how did the bracket turn out? did the welds all look good now??
Thanks! I will haha .. .

hey i will be doing this very soon to my stang as well, im very interested to see how you do the idler pullet and throttle cables as well as what you go with for the air intake.
for the idler pully if you look on 3.8mustang.com theres a thread for just that haha . . . im pretty sure the throttle cable will reach and what do you mean the air intake?

·
Registered
300 Posts
nice 0.0 video at start-up? =]

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
What kind of hood are you goin with?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Are you using the SuperSix adapter plate or is that "Upper Intake" you were refering to?

·
Registered
249 Posts
a previous memeber on here by the name 02ponypackage had that made
it took him i forget how many months and when it was finished he quit
that is his original plate
Quiter!!! Just Messin :)

OP, good luck with the project!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you using the SuperSix adapter plate or is that "Upper Intake" you were refering to?
nope, as stated it was made by another member that sold his mustang for some rice :) . . . so i got it and finished the welding . . . he was close too all he had to do was weld it!

wow GREAT WORK! keep it up buddy this is a real hands on project for ya!
one of the many . . . next is the rear and then the motor build up :D . . . and im going to cut the old hood and then see what size cowl i need im thinking 3.5-4

1 - 20 of 149 Posts