Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 04 mach 1 the guy before me put some eibach springs on it and it rides way to rough( like once my passenger hit her head on the roof lol ) what kinda springs should i get for it so i still have the performance but also a great ride

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Mine is dropped on FRPP C-springs and the stock Tokico's and it rides great.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
If you still have the stock shocks than I would start looking for some decent aftermarket ones first.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I had a similar problem with Maximum Motorsports race springs. They were way to firm for street use. I have swapped them out for H&R Sport Springs. They were reccomended.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
I had a similar problem with Maximum Motorsports race springs. They were way to firm for street use. I have swapped them out for H&R Sport Springs. They were reccomended.
...and? Are they any better?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I don't know yet. I can't drive my car yet, because there is 2.5' of snow on the ground.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I only installed the rear suspension so far, but I have:

Roush Performance Rear Lower Control Arms
Steeda Upper Control Arms
New Bushings
Steeda Drag Springs w/ Air Bag
Strange Adjustable Rear Drag Shocks

Rides just as nice, maybe better than stock. I'm willing to bet you aren't going to fix that ride unless he slammed that car. Every car I've lowered (2):p rode close to stock. It was only the wheel/tire size or springs eventually beating the hell out of the stock struts that resulted in a poor ride.

Your ride is always going to ride like a sports car... it's a Mustang.

My struts were pretty bad in my opinion, the rear end is much more solid and actually a nice ride now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts