Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a pro-m racing 95mm mass air meter calibrated for 42lb injectors along with a like new set of 39lb 2003 cobra injectors along with the 1" adapters for 86-93 injector plugs i just dont think its the right combo for my car there is about $500 between the injectors and the mass air meter

i need a set of 36lb injectors and a mass air meter to match

as long as everything is in good shape i will do a stright up trade for it...

i know this isnt the trade section but noone looks in there....

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
did you get a lil ebay happy with that but it now button sean

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe :) well i got really good deals on them i love the injectors i just need a smaller MAF sensor..

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
maybe :) well i got really good deals on them i love the injectors i just need a smaller MAF sensor..
hehe a little to big for the power pipe aint it

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a set of Ford Motorsport 30lb injectors and a C&L mass air unit if intrested.
what size is the mass air meter and how old are they??

·
Registered
3,329 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i could proly get rubber hoses to fit it and the adapter on the flange but damn its so effin big i dont know if it will run right.. i would like to keep my injectors but its hard to find a 75 mm for 39lb injectors except for a C&L

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
is C&L really that bad because they have some nice features.....like the calibration tubes.....

·
Registered
3,329 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
which model power pipe do you have stangzilla

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
which model power pipe do you have stangzilla
There is a Hi-Flow version and its 4 or 4.5 inches in diameter, cant remember which.. With the one that i have you have to run the Pro-M shotry meter because it goes on the end of the pipe way down in the fenderwell.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
is C&L really that bad because they have some nice features.....like the calibration tubes.....

Well the feature that you like is one of the problems. If you are not able to give the meter the 6-8 inches of straight tube b4 the meter they done work well. Besides that they are known to produce a very erratic sampling curve due to the nature of design. By that i mean the velocity tube.. I am sure that they have worked well for other people but I would never buy one..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts