Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
Just be prepared to finish it if you intervene in a domestic. Don't expect it to be over if you take care of business with with the beater. You may end up knocking the **** out of the female also when she jumps you to protect the dude that was just beating the snot out of her. This happens more then not.
You're a cop right? I'm assuming I would be held just as legally responsible as the other guy if I was to step in. Right?

I just can't sit there and not do anything though. That's not the kind of person I am. In my mind if I don't do anything to stop a person from beating on his woman, I might as well be helping them.

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You're a cop right? I'm assuming I would be held just as legally responsible as the other guy if I was to step in. Right?

I just can't sit there and not do anything though. That's not the kind of person I am. In my mind if I don't do anything to stop a person from beating on his woman, I might as well be helping them.
+1

Knowing it happens and seeing it in front of me are two different things.

I'm not one to stroll on over and shove my two cents up their asses. But if I ever am outside at the same time as them, and he's beating her up, then, yeah, that **** isn't going to fly with me.

If the woman tried attacking me though over it, like in a way where she could legitimately hurt me, I wouldn't hesitate to drop her either.

I'm not above putting a woman's lights out if it became a matter of my life or hers.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Was the wife/girlfriend okay? Or as okay as you get after that?
If it is like we have our laws setup here they had to have at least had marks to arrest really. So odds are he beat em pretty good or they mark up easily. I don't know how many calls we go on that you can't arrest for domestic abuse if no physical beating is seen by the officer or visible marks on the victims.

I hope they are okay and that **** head stays locked up for a long while. Also good to see you are getting away from that area to avoid any situation which can arise with ass hat people like him.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I have dropped many woman while on the job, they get treated no differently . Don't ever take them lightly .
Truth. A few of the cops I work with were out on a call for a 130lb or less woman and she beyond ****ed up on something. Ended up tasing her a couple times and she kept coming even. Took 4 people to finally restrain her, moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
If it is like we have our laws setup here they had to have at least had marks to arrest really. So odds are he beat em pretty good or they mark up easily. I don't know how many calls we go on that you can't arrest for domestic abuse if no physical beating is seen by the officer or visible marks on the victims.

I hope they are okay and that **** head stays locked up for a long while. Also good to see you are getting away from that area to avoid any situation which can arise with ass hat people like him.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Truth. A few of the cops I work with were out on a call for a 130lb or less woman and she beyond ****ed up on something. Ended up tasing her a couple times and she kept coming even. Took 4 people to finally restrain her, moral of story drugs are a hell of a drug.

:lmao :facepalm:

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Instant trip to brown town

21 - 31 of 31 Posts