Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
MM's unluckiest member
3,351 Posts
are you using photobucket? and I believe you have to have a few posts to upload pics

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
As mention photobucket works great. Half of the time I use tinypic the of just copy the image code for forums and post it like that. Welcome to the forums too :yes My car was actually built on halloween :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well there's the pics for now, I'm in the process of replacing the rusted out floor with patches. (rust isn't too bad) I have the whole interior stripped right now. Plan for now is to tackle the interior since the rest of the car is in really good shape thanks to previous owner. (bought it off a mechanic who restores classic cars) It has a freshly rebuilt C4, brand new 650cfm Holley 4 barrel. Edelbrock intake manifold, long tube headers, brand new gas tank, fuel pump, sending unit, brand new brakes

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As mention photobucket works great. Half of the time I use tinypic the of just copy the image code for forums and post it like that. Welcome to the forums too :yes My car was actually built on halloween :D
thanks man, i enjoy this forum quite a bit. And my birthday is october 21st so the car was birthday present to myself.lol

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
thanks man, i enjoy this forum quite a bit. And my birthday is october 21st so the car was birthday present to myself.lol
M birthday is the 10th but all I bought myself for my birthday was my wheels lol. Car looks very great body wise and all. I'm going through the same thing with the floor pans, extremely common with these of course. Is it a 289? If so I might recommend going down to a smaller carb. I have seen people running 500cfm no problem, I have a 600cfm and heard that is almost pushing it on a 289. Not sure though

1 - 20 of 100 Posts