Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
My dads truck we lowered by taking out leafs, but lucky for us we have the blocks. And yeah I cut my front coils as the 1" drop coils weren't enough.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Thanks for the info, for some reason I associated it with lowering the front by cutting coils.
i lowered mine with 2 inch blocks and went with thicker u-bolts than the stock ones and for the front i just cut 1 coil off the stock springs

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
So whats next mod wise?
Mod wise for now is just gonna be some small things because im trying to get my c10 on the road right now. Im gonna make a cap where the old gas cap use to be because i re routed the gas filler pipe inside the trunk. And i also have to weld in a patch where the heater box use to be

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Nice, what year is it?

My dad has a 64 GMC, its is also a restomod. We did a frame off restoration and put in a corvette engine and trans. He then installed an edelbrock performance kit on it and orders the 17s. Notched the frame in the rear to drop it, and has drop coils and A-arms in the front. Custom interior as well. Took about 6-7 years to get it to where it is at.

Only 2 pictures I have of it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
That C10 is perfect!:hitit

I z'd the back of my frame 2 1/4 inches, its dropped about five inches in the back and 1 inch in the front

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Nice, what year is it?

My dad has a 64 GMC, its is also a restomod. We did a frame off restoration and put in a corvette engine and trans. He then installed an edelbrock performance kit on it and orders the 17s. Notched the frame in the rear to drop it, and has drop coils and A-arms in the front. Custom interior as well. Took about 6-7 years to get it to where it is at.

Only 2 pictures I have of it.
I cant get over how cool that mustang is.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts

Unfortunately it will be sitting for a bit. I have to find time to trace a wiring issue and install a separate fuse box to run some of my extra parts. It died thursday afternoon, so today I checked and I am no longer getting power to my dizzy, choke, dash lights, fuel pump, and oil pressure gauge.

EDIT: Made a project thread.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/249801-ba-mustangs-67-pic-heavy.html

81 - 100 of 100 Posts