Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gota get more pics once this shitty rain quits.

2011 Mustang GT C/S

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting LoJack installed tomorrow and window tint on Thursday. Already have my Bassani catback exhaust. Gona be ordering my JLT carbon fiber C.A.I and sct tuner very soon. Gona drive it and get it broke in tho before I start installing mods. Gona tint the tail lights, side markers and maybe even the headlights. Not with film tint tho, gona spray them with clear that has a slight amount of black mixed in it, turns out bad ass every time. Guess all these years of painting aircraft and cars helps, lol. More pics to come. Hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Sexy it is. I bet you like the way it pulls. Don't treat her light, beat her up ligthly to find out if she's got any gremlins sleeping somewhere. When I bought mine I went through hell until I finally gave it back to Brandon Ford. It was a gorgeous car, but the clutch went out on me twice and I was going to lose the car for up to 3 months while they figured out the parts problems from factory.

I said, nah! don't have time to wait, life's too short.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Damnnn that's a nice whip bro. I like your plans, black everything out and that thing will be nasty lookin

·
Registered
113 Posts
holy crap! if that doesnt make a man want to dive deep in debt i dont know what will

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
I likey

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Win.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts