Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 2009 45th aniverary Mustang Gt 5speed with a k&n CAI and cat back (havent looked to see the brand on that yet), a diablo preditor tuner, and a "leveling kit." paid 20k for her and shes got 2200 miles. was owned my a WYO tech teacher.

due to the finacing and stuff, the car is pretty much gonna say as is for awhile and if i do mod it more, its gonna me suspension stuff. so what kinda imports do i gotta worry about kicking my ass with this beauty?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
nice 20k nice

watch out for those damn civics they'll eat you....

·
Registered
923 Posts
and then fart your remnants out. hence the name of those things on their rear ends
nice pickup though

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im being serious. theres a ton of subies here. just curious as to what would be good compition. i didnt race my 96 cuz its a wuse but id race my 09...just need the driver mod now

·
Registered
923 Posts
stis? I'm not sure how quick those are to be honest but I wouldn't just jump in against one. You should be able to handle most ricers though.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
take a sti if your feeling froggy and find out

I got into a small race with a viper the other day we didnt make it far didnt want to get into traffic I was impressed though

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
idk how many of them are true sti's but theres alot of the hatchbacks, and the sti only comes in hatchback

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
you have 265 rwhp.....go after all the minivans you can find!

ps. whats the leveling kit????

Reactions: DiMora

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thats a good deal for the car, very nice.

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you have 265 rwhp.....go after all the minivans you can find!

ps. whats the leveling kit????
lol, not exactly sure what they are calling a leveling kit but im gonna see if i can get in touch with the previous owner and find out exactly what he did since how hes actually local

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Laramie

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Nice car. Congratulations. Be safe out there...

just need the driver mod now
Hey...I've got one of them. I have a Lance.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Beautiful.. I almost bought a `07 similar to that one... went for the snake instead

·
Registered
537 Posts
Nice ride and great deal!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Nice catch excellent buy for 2200 miles congrats. Ok, what do you guys think of 350Z's?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts