MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
:bow:3gears

Beautiful car!!! Jealous here.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
nice ride.
you'll love it, as I've loved mine everyday!

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Congrats and I noticed the Town East Ford plate. I'm right around the corner from them basically. My friend actually recently bought a DIB 13 GT from them, same exact car but without the leather seats. I know you must be enjoying it :yes

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Congrats and I noticed the Town East Ford plate. I'm right around the corner from them basically. My friend actually recently bought a DIB 13 GT from them, same exact car but without the leather seats. I know you must be enjoying it :yes
thanks guys.

Blue67coupe:

yeah i stay just 10min away in balch springs, i put my 03GT as down payment. i loved my 03 BUT, this new 5.0 six speed is no joke makes my old 4.6 feel like a 4CYL,
the powerband is AWESOME!!! the car just wants to be unleashed, i can't feel the speed in this thing. im driving down i635 today by town east. im passing all the other cars thinking im doing 65 MPH. i looked at my gauges im doing 85mph. that's the only thing i hate is having to constantly "restrain" myself,

not to mention all the new technology ford puts in it's new cars. i feel like a caveman trying to figure out SYNC, love the LED interior lights. the H.I.D headlights and fog lights make it easy even for my old blind eyes!!!

but yeah bro my salesperson. ashley and my finance mgr todd were outstanding. i basically got all the extended warranty and GAP insurance for $10 per month more. and they took off a full year off the term.

FYI guys when they try to sell you all those extras. for an extra $100 more per month. don't do it, tell em you want all that for $5-10 more per month. at first they said no then i bluffed by walking out. the mgr called me back into the office. saved my about $8500

this extended ROCKS, it covers even normal ware items like clutch and brake pads. belts and hoses. free oil changes and maintenance all i'll ever pay for is gas and tires.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
very beautiful!!!

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice ride!
I love the new ones but I hate that damn SYNC mine has messed up 3 times
wont find my IPhone
i just played with sync for a few minutes. to listen to mp3 from iphone do i have to plug into usb? i tried to do it by bluetooth no luck?

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Blue67coupe:

the powerband is AWESOME!!! the car just wants to be unleashed, i can't feel the speed in this thing. im driving down i635 today by town east. im passing all the other cars thinking im doing 65 MPH. i looked at my gauges im doing 85mph. that's the only thing i hate is having to constantly "restrain" myself,

this extended ROCKS, it covers even normal ware items like clutch and brake pads. belts and hoses. free oil changes and maintenance all i'll ever pay for is gas and tires.
I'm actually in Balch Springs twice a week. And I definitely know how the power feels, my uncle let me drive his and immediately I wanted it :lol

Sounds like you got the same coverage as my friend did too. I know Town East Ford really took care of him on it but he ended up being there for like 6 hours to make it all happen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts