Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some might know I've been looking for a daily driver for a while so i can toy with the 6 like i really want to.

So the winner was
2009 Mustang GT, silver, anvi edition the bullet wheels or new style bullet w/e, pony package i think, just with out the sunroof. I dont like sunroof's in mustangs. 5speed
doesnt have as nice top end but first and second gear is decent. Love the options it comes with and the interior.

looking at doing a X pipe, mufflers(idk which yet), intake and a tuner. just a little more pep.

anyway I'am happy with the purchase:D

·
Zoolander
7,718 Posts
2v and 3v's really aren't built for top end like the 4v's are, but they are still nice. So you gonna stop talkin **** about 4.6's? Congrats on the purchase though.

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
still doesn't change the fact your a **** talking punk

now your just giving us guys with v8's a bad name

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Congrat's on the purchase! I would get a Mac Pro Chamber if you could, and the Mac axle backs. Sounds mean!

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrat's on the purchase! I would get a Mac Pro Chamber if you could, and the Mac axle backs. Sounds mean!
Thank you
I havent paid to much attention to which system to get but I will look into both. I know with the minor bolt ons i want low 13s shouldnt be an issue at all. good enough for a nice daily driver to cruise around and get on it when I'am in a rush

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
yeah, your a ****ing hypacrit

go blow your hot air on another forum, no one gives a **** that you bought another car that ur gonna blow up

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Isn't the interior nice in them?

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2v and 3v's really aren't built for top end like the 4v's are, but they are still nice. So you gonna stop talkin **** about 4.6's? Congrats on the purchase though.
Thank you.
I did notice even stock with the 3.55 third gear is mighty long vs my car
my v6 didnt hit 100 (i think) in third. as i was toying with it yesterday I noticed i was at 100 in third still.:eek: might be too long?:confused:
not looking into getting it geared though

These gears are almost the same as my promotion built t5. even first gear

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
If you do a 4.10 would be a great dd gear.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
leather is nice but damn it's hot in the summer.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you do a 4.10 would be a great dd gear.
leather is nice but damn it's hot in the summer.
I would but I'd really like to keep this as a daily driver only. I know i could easily strap a front mount and make 500+ on low boost but i bought it as a daily so keeping its stock as possible for now

leather is awsome but its black leather vs the 98 degree weather and sun. and the sun is winning.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Sweet ride.

Although I am a sucker for a slammed s197 with fan blades :drool

1 - 20 of 81 Posts