Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
all hatred asside chris, u did get a nice looking color/wheel combination.

atleast you have somewhat good taste

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
dude how can you not love the long meaty 3rd and 4th gear? pulls like a mother till 140. at least thats with 331s :p

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
Nice ride man! With due respect, I always thought you were one of the younger members here...nice accomplishement to be able to buy an 09 Mustang. I cant help but to ask...what do you do for a living in S Florida to make the scratch to buy a "DD" like that? I could have only wished to buy a new car like that in my early 20s.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Nice ride man! With due respect, I always thought you were one of the younger members here...nice accomplishement to be able to buy an 09 Mustang. I cant help but to ask...what do you do for a living in S Florida to make the scratch to buy a "DD" like that? I could have only wished to buy a new car like that in my early 20s.
He is a "younger" member....But i've noticed there are quite a lot of younger guys here such as myself with multiple cars

CT - v6 and now this 09 GT for his DD
Lefty - 98 gt (i think) and 01 cobra (i think lefty is 19 or something like that...:dunno)
Me - v6 and 99 cobra

^ just the ones i have on the top of my head...Im sure there are more

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
Rags, calm yourself brother. The man is being civil, so I expect you to do the same.

Torres, you know I don't like you, but you conduct yourself like you have in this thread, you will have no problems with me, or anybody for that matter. This thread is proof that you know how to be a nice guy.

Now, I would like to congratulate you on the new ride, it looks sharp.

Now I would recommend a C&L racer intake and tune from bamachips or VMP. LTs, o/r x pipe and either bassani race axle backs or borla stingers.

Bassani

Long Tube Test remix by navyman8903 - Photobucket

Stingers

and last but not least, some 4.10s.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts