Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mikes281Stang
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got me some new pipes for the Stang. Bye Bye all 6 cats and hello my new $38 BBK Off-Road H-Pipe. That's right. $38. Bought it from a guy parting out his wrecked GT. it's going on right now.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Best money you will ever spend. Those cats hold back so much

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Finally got me some new pipes for the Stang. Bye Bye all 6 cats and hello my new $38 BBK Off-Road H-Pipe. That's right. $38. Bought it from a guy parting out his wrecked GT. it's going on right now.
The loss of the cats will wake it up alot. It was a night and day difference with my car. I did do a PI intake at the same time though. You will love the sound regardless!!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I threw my BBK o/r x-pipe in the garbage....hated it, LOL. H-pipe definitely the way to go

·
Mikes281Stang
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's officially bolted on and it's about time. This GT finally sounds great to me. I've owned this car for 3 months and its the longest I've left cats on any of my vehicles. I ran it last Friday and ran a best of 14.59 @ 94.77 with a 2.01 60'. Not bad. Ill repost after I run it again this weekend minus 6 cats.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Probably wont see much difference in time from exhaust but im eager to hear if it did

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I threw my BBK o/r x-pipe in the garbage....hated it, LOL. H-pipe definitely the way to go
Really? I love the raspyness it gives my car. I get so many compliments because of it. Everyone where i live runs flowmasters with catted H pipes and its so lame...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Man, Xandraxal, I would have taken your BBK O/R pipe LOL Been looking for one around here but no one is selling them cheap or I'm just not looking in the right places.

Either way Mike, congrats on your find!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts