Just turned 8 weeks
Her name's Juno
Shes 1/2 Corgi, 1/4 jack russell, and 1/4 beagle

I got her last Saturday.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shes a sweetie. sleepin on my lap right now, using my right arm as a headrest so i can only use the mouse and type with my left lol.

Shes a huge MM fan btw. Always sits with me as i'm on the site lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
lol true companion there. mine are lazy as all hell. sleep all the time, or go nuts that some other dog is walkign around outside on their turf lol. like my dogs own this streetlol.

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
thats a cute puppy congrats. now please don't imitate the military and throw him down the street

·
Registered
748 Posts
ignorant a--holes that are out there. wtf.

on alighter note. my dogs wrestling. (both mutts for lack of better calling....got them from animal rescues).

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the one looks like a golden retiver mix and the other looks like a black lab, border collie mix... am i right?

·
Registered
748 Posts
the gold one

mother was said to be beagle and golden retriever
father unknown

the black one is unknown. but the vet has said chow, and then lab, and then this...and so forth.

the golden one is 7yrs old and tall and about 45/50 Lbs. the black one will be 2yrs old i believe on june 1, and shor, but stocky (lineman for football) and like 40 Lbs i think.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
ignorant a--holes that are out there. wtf.

on alighter note. my dogs wrestling. (both mutts for lack of better calling....got them from animal rescues).

thoise always make the best pets, theyve been through hell, and they know you helped them and they owe you so they usually make the best animals to have.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
shes a sweetie. sleepin on my lap right now, using my right arm as a headrest so i can only use the mouse and type with my left lol.

Shes a huge MM fan btw. Always sits with me as i'm on the site lol

woooo hooooooooo, MM's first mascot:D

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Well jack russel's are able to be trained. The dog from that tv show Frasier was a jack russel and beagles are good hunting dogs and my friends was really smart. I don't know anything about corgi's though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts