1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have always liked the seq tail lights.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Nice touch... what was installation like? Is there a way 2 slow em down, they were kind of quick

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a really easy install, took about 45min to an hour.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Yeah the seq. tail lights are a nice touch. I have them as well... They are pretty easy to install. all you have to do is pop the trunk, pullup the carpet, looses four plastic clips pers side, pull the tail light off the back of the car, pull harness, remove bulbs, reinstall bulbs in new harness, reattach harness to taillight assym. reimstall tail lights back on car...

·
Registered
101 Posts
The sequentials are very sharp. Nice touch.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yea the sequentials look awesome, very easy install the only problem I had was that some of those plastic clips broke but ford replaced them when went in for a checkup.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
That is a nice price. I didnt look at the link till just now. I paid twice that, but it was the complete harness not just a link to put in the middle of the connectors ( hence the description of install is a little more complicated than would be needed here )

·
Registered
662 Posts
They look great. I ordered mine a couple of days ago, hopefully they'll be on my doorstep tonight along with the elenore grill.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Very cool!! I don't think I have ever seen those before.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I agree ... they look great, and the install was pretty much plug and play with mine too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts