Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up a 2001 cobra on saturday. one 100% stock the only thing that is not stock is the 03 cobra seats he put in. the car has 14,800 miles on it and it was garage kept. he also thru in a rear set up with 410's in it, and he as somemore parts laying around he is going to throw in to. i will post some pic's later today.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Nice! Are you keeping the Lightning and the GT?

·
Registered
609 Posts
really nice!!!!

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Awesome...Look forward to pictures...

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here's one pic for now.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
yes sir, i just got the lightning in nov. and the gt is my baby, thats staying to.
Yeah, I remember you just getting that lightning a few months back. What's your secret? Robbing banks?

And the new toy looks cool. I can honestly say that is the first time I have seen a N/A Cobra in the DSG color.

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Yeah, I remember you just getting that lightning a few months back. What's your secret? Robbing banks?

And the new toy looks cool. I can honestly say that is the first time I have seen a N/A Cobra in the DSG color.
Lol at the bank robbing (that must be it!!)

And I was thinking the same thing about that color. I love it. Congrats on the new "toy" =)

You seem to have a collection of them ;)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guy's, yea i love the color. i just need two more for my collection, a notchback and a 05 and up.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
congrats, looks damn good. personally i would get that big f150 back there. you have the fast cars, fast truck, the hauler, and now you need an off road toy:D

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
congrats, looks damn good. personally i would get that big f150 back there. you have the fast cars, fast truck, the hauler, and now you need an off road toy:D

yeah, i sold :(the off road toy about 8 mouth, and thats a f 350 in the back. thanks bro

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
the neighbors truck? thats the one i am talking about. i know about the white one ton, but to most people that is too nice of a truck to tear up.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
mmm Drat I'm gonna have to buy another Stang!
Nice Car!

I think I'm going to get a classic next then an 05 or up.
69 FB mach 1 With 351 cleveland would be nice....(My dad's old car)

That or a 03 Viper

1 - 20 of 23 Posts