Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went ahead and dip'd my wheels this weekend to see how I like them. I'm pretty content with the way they turned out. I had to re-do a few of them because I didn't wipe off all the wheel cleaner and the dip didn't bond to them. Anyways without further adieu:

DSCF1869 by a_koeppel, on Flickr

DSCF1872 by a_koeppel, on Flickr

DSCF1870 by a_koeppel, on Flickr

DSCF1873 by a_koeppel, on Flickr

I'm going to order the glossifer that they have available and spray them with that, so it's not such a matte look

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks pretty good but lower that thing looks like you're going offloading lol!

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks pretty good but lower that thing looks like you're going offloading lol!
4X4 ftw! lol. Yeah I know I need to. That will probably be my project here within the next few weeks

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Nice looks good man! You need to lower it though now!!

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
While you have the wheels off glossing them would be a good time to cut/replace the springs. Looks like you did a good job tho.

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
While you have the wheels off glossing them would be a good time to cut/replace the springs. Looks like you did a good job tho.
I actually sprayed them on the car since I don't have jack stands. Just gotta cover the brakes and stuff with a plastic bag and you're golden.

In an unrelated note, you can kinda see your MM decal on the driver quarter window. :cool:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I painted mine when I had them. I removed the wheel covers and got some acorn lug nuts. I doubt I still have a pic.

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I painted mine when I had them. I removed the wheel covers and got some acorn lug nuts. I doubt I still have a pic.
I was considering that. If you have any pics post them up I'm curious to see what they look like

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Not to shabby!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I was considering that. If you have any pics post them up I'm curious to see what they look like
Ill look for it. If I find it ill post it up.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Cheap effective way to change wheels, nice work OP

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Looks much better. Back when I sprayed mine black it kinda helped hide the 4x4 stance.

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Apparently didn't help me :facepalm: lol
:(

Not trying to be a pic whore but I think black makes a huge difference. It takes the focus away from the antrhacite/grey/whatever wheels and lets you look at the rest of the car without noticing the gap as much.

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:(

Not trying to be a pic whore but I think black makes a huge difference. It takes the focus away from the antrhacite/grey/whatever wheels and lets you look at the rest of the car without noticing the gap as much.

Yeah with the black on black it does hide it. I'll live with the 4x4 for a little while longer, I'm not too worried about it lol

Looks way better I had the same wheels on mine I couldn't stand them haha.
I know, they're horrible lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts