·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just trying to get as much weight out as possible. I've got about another 100lbs to take out before I have to get stupid, so I'm looking for other options to getting stupid.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Im thinking of deleting my ac like you however i dont want to remove the hvac from inside the car because id still like heat and defrost in the winter. How much weight do you think you dropped by deleting your ac?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably 25-30lbs, but it was dropped at the perfect spot in the front of the car, right over the front wheels. I still have my heat and defrost, because I still drive this car a lot. I can live without air conditioning, but I need to be able to see. I put 18k miles on it last year...

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i drive mine only on the weekends and i have the windows down more than up anyways so ac isnt really a concern. Will i need to purchase a shorter serpintine belt after i delete the ac?

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends on how you do it. I did the delete by rerouting the belt and buying a pulley and shorter belt, but you can just buy the FRPP AC Delete kit and keep the stock length belt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts