Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At a club last night and was balls deep in conversation with a fine little lady. She had all ready mentioned having a boyfriend, but I'm 99.999% sure that wasn't going to affect our night. Just as we were about to head out, somehow the topic went back to her boyfriend and she mentioned that her boyfriend is a Marine on deployment.

I gave her the most "What the **** is wrong with you" look and just laughed and walked off.

Bitch was trying to cheat on someone defending my freedom. **** THAT ****. I hope karma rips her a new one.

:usa

I mean... I'll get frisky and what not because if she's cheating, it's not gonna last long anyways, so why miss my chance? :lol

I r such an ass. :D

·
DOUNVME
386 Posts
I know what you mean man. I have a soul also. I came back to college at 30 years old. Having always been a flirt, I am very friendly with ladies but i have also been married for ten years and my wife is well aware of who I am. I dont cross the line!

Just recently, she gave me a "hall pass". I was blown away, but I refused to take the opportunity. I told her I dont think I could actually go through with it. We have two kids together and we have been through hell and high water, but I love her more than that.

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
At a club last night and was balls deep in conversation with a fine little lady. She had all ready mentioned having a boyfriend, but I'm 99.999% sure that wasn't going to affect our night. Just as we were about to head out, somehow the topic went back to her boyfriend and she mentioned that her boyfriend is a Marine on deployment.

I gave her the most "What the **** is wrong with you" look and just laughed and walked off.

Bitch was trying to cheat on someone defending my freedom. **** THAT ****. I hope karma rips her a new one.

:usa

I mean... I'll get frisky and what not because if she's cheating, it's not gonna last long anyways, so why miss my chance? :lol

I r such an ass. :D
You deserve free beer and a blowjob.

6ER where are you? :bubba:

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can understand needing some sexy time over long period of time, but just lezbo it up. Guys don't care about girl on girl action. :lol

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Marine or not, you dont **** with another mans wife. Good for you but unfortunatley most men dont get it. Its the mans decision to walk away and they sometimes dont.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If she wants it, she can have it. :lol

I never ever cheat, buuuuut if someone is having horrible relationship problems and needs someone to rub their back. I'm their man.

But I'm not steppin' on military toes.

·
Raging Mad Motherfucker
1,050 Posts
I can understand needing some sexy time over long period of time, but just lezbo it up. Guys don't care about girl on girl action. :lol
FACT. My wife did this on my last deployment. This highly benefited me when I came back. Highly. :naughty:

If she wants it, she can have it. :lol

I never ever cheat, buuuuut if someone is having horrible relationship problems and needs someone to rub their back. I'm their man.

But I'm not steppin' on military toes.
This is a very good idea. I've...covered up and been party to a few incidence's. ****'s serious among the Last Brotherhood.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I had a problem in my marriage 12 years ago because of some asshole that had no respect for himself or my wife. No details. But I would never do that to another person. Its that simple. We live in a society of "packs" .....don't **** with someone elses "pack"...especially if that pack has kids.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think I would mess with a marriage.

Never been in that situation because most everyone I've been with is <25 so they're never married. :lol

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
I know it's not the same but last week this girl was plastered and she tries to lean in and kiss me. I moved backwards so damn fast! :lol
I know her bf personally. Some people.

That mobile device thingy

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
hmmmm i guess i dont have a soul and i will probably burn in hell for eternity

never messed with a military man's woman, but my closet is full of demons

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Not that what I'm about to say is the same as your situation, even though cheating is wrong in the first place, this girl I was talking to that was really interested in me kept mentioning her bf in conversation out of like, habit. I just kept giving her this blank look.

I really like her but it's annoying. Last night I said I'm done with that.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts