Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well was driving home yesterday when my hood flew open.

Needs a hood and a new Sun Roof.

Found a hood for $50 and the same guy has a fender i need for $20 so, thats not a bad deal.

Having trouble finding a sunroof tho. Might try and make it out of plexiglass.

·
Registered
311 Posts
well **** there it is right there ^^^ and see !! you were texting me and driving and not paying attention now ya hurt your fox. lol but good luck with everything. still think you should try and make a plexiglass one.. save million pounds on that heavy sheet of glass.

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
man that sucks, I feel like I hear about this happening all the time. Why did the hood fly open?

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
I have one out of a 93, factory sunroof in decent shape.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure if the roofs interchange from an '84 or not, but I have an extra. You can have it if you want it.
Im not for sure but i think the Sunroof itself is diffrent

man that sucks, I feel like I hear about this happening all the time. Why did the hood fly open?
Well the hood at first didnt latch so i opened it back up and closed it again. Pulled up on it and it didnt move so i thought it was latched but i guess i was mistaken. Got about 3 miles down the road and then BAM :crazy

I have one out of a 93, factory sunroof in decent shape.
Same year of my car hehe:woot Would you want to sell it? wonder how safe it would be to ship it?:confused: Or where at in dayton are you? My dad works in sharonville at Jhon R Jurgson Co.

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
I live in springboro, south of dayton off 75. Yes its for sale, 25 bucks. Pm me for my contact info.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good progress!
Thanks, its all done now. Dad said he had somthing at work to possibly get the dents out of the roof, said you weld a stud on it and then use somthing to yank it out, I forgot what it was.

That sucks, I wouldn't have thought that 4 banger would go fast enough fir the hood to fly up.
It has just a little bit more "pep" then your R/C car. hehe

Now all i need is paint, But that will wait till spring when its warmer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts