·
Banned
11,614 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao 3.55s :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i have eibach sportsline lowering springs, and i opted for the 3.55 cuz i plan on turbo in the future and originally i wanted 3.73s but they are to fast for turbo , and 3.55 are gonna be better than stock so its gonna have more seats in the pants feeling, plus my car is gutted so thatll make up for it lol im goin to put a rear seat delete kit with black carpet and ill go to a junkyard and pick up some black door panels with a black dash

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I was under the impression that the best time would always be achieved crossing the line in 4th at the rpm you shift at. Tires and gears get you as close as possible to that point, not the aspiration method. If you run out of rpm, too much gear, if you are cross at 5000, too little, both leave something under the table.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
I was under the impression that the best time would always be achieved crossing the line in 4th at the rpm you shift at. Tires and gears get you as close as possible to that point, not the aspiration method. If you run out of rpm, too much gear, if you are cross at 5000, too little, both leave something under the table.
Look at any turbo fox that runs the quarter on the weekends.. It's different in a turbo car. 3.73, 4.10 etc isn't the way to go and with my turbo car which currently has 3.73's I'd see more trap and usable power switching to 3.55's or even lower.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
well **** I guess im a retard too for running 3.55's

ah well 6.41 1/8th mile as a pb with 3.55's ill leave well enough alone

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Look at any turbo fox that runs the quarter on the weekends.. It's different in a turbo car. 3.73, 4.10 etc isn't the way to go and with my turbo car which currently has 3.73's I'd see more trap and usable power switching to 3.55's or even lower.

exactly! im glad someone does there homework , cuz ive deff been doing mine, people were telling me to get 3.27s or 3.31s so i think 3.55s would be perfect for more of a street/ lower HP car like mine... so lil by lil im going to work my way to that B&G kit...im lookin at some shorty headers and h pipe just for a lil sound and kick now, plus b7m short throw shifter, electric fan, ps reloactor bracket (ac /smog pump delete)

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I'm guilty as well

·
Registered
519 Posts
im surprised you didnt go ahead and get the 3.27's. also thats not to bad of a price for the wolfe thru the foor sfc

1 - 20 of 189 Posts