Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully the title hides this for a while... Did Hatch really get banned yesterday? If so, I think this is getting retarded. Everyone knows his personality and none of us care, so why should the mods. I'm thinking of jumping ship now. Forums are here to help people and he helps more than the mods think he hurts. There are a select few of us that are on here constant to help people... can you imagine what this forum would be like without us handful of members? And all the misinformation that would spread? Think I'm finally gonna start spending more time at YellowBullet.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
he got temporarily banned for breaking the rules after multiple warnings. it doesn't matter how knowledgeable you are, if you don't follow the rules, you'll get banned. we're very leniant here, but he kept pushing it. if you have a problem with it, please do leave the site. :)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
also, unnecessary rep will not be tolerated. i suggest that all of you go read the rules.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
I have tried to reason with 93Hatch on a personal level on multiple occasions. He just doesn't care about the rules of the forum. The thing about it is that I like him, I think he is a very funny guy. However he likes to take things to far, and he knows that he is taking it to far. Hatch knows the rules, and yet he still doesn't care.

Such a shame because he brings a lot to the forum...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.