Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the other day i was coming home from work and rolled up to a nicely set up Nissian Sentra SE-R Spec V (Not sure What Year but was a fairly newer model), well from the looks of it and sound he did something to it internally (Most likely just Intake) but had some decent Racing Rims with Spoiler u know the whole 9 yards they do to the Foreign cars, well we decided to make a little run down the street(Was Wide Open No Traffic)so we hit it, from first to Second i had him already by my Rear Fender, From 2nd - 3rd i had about a Fenders Lead so right when i hit about 70mph i let it off so i know i had him beat already but dont take those cars lightly there actually pretty fast they have a 2.5 4v in it because on our second run i missed going from 2nd to 3rd and he caught up really quick but i still pulled away but those things sound just like a Civis Si with there VTec u hear that second pickup but that was prolly on a Wednesday.

so again on thursday i came up to another ricer this was a Honda Del Sol, Was Also Fairly Fixed up Spoiler u name it, so we also hit it well this car actually gave me a better run than the Spec V Se-R Sentra, if i heard right when he shifted i can almost guarantee he had a Small Turbo in it so we hit it and from 1st - 2nd i barely have about half a fender on him and from 2nd-3rd he's prolly around my doorhandle and by then i let it off because of traffic but we only did 1 run but that was prolly the closest run ive had lately since my Modifications ive done to my car, just recently i added a X-Pipe Tru Dual Exhaust i had did the basic cut after the Cats dual but now i actually did the full piping, tryed out the New Nitrogen Air for my Tire's (Supposedly its lighter than Natural Air) and added a Throttle Body Spacer to Intake, next to mod would be my Gear Ratio and T-Lok but thought i would share my new victory's which seldom happen HaHa :eek:

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Yeah, almost all the imports run something similar to VTEC these days, except for Subaru, but all their performance cars are stock turbo.

Nice kills, and it's refreshing to hear someone that has respect for what they race, even if they do put those goofy wings on the back. :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
gears rule!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts