Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I never take beading shots..I have said how piss poor hard body beads and seems like its gone. Its only been about 3months or so from application. It was a full compound/polish 2 stage correction cleaned the surface twice with eraser to make sure all oils were gone then blew dry panel. 2 coats were applied 4hrs apart and sat in garage overnight to cure

As you see I would say that is pretty sad to me.
I just washed her car like 3days ago so its not any excessive dirt build up to hinder beading action.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
damn

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea in my eyes it's a crappy product that didn't even last an 1/8 of its claimed durability

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Glad I didnt waste my money then

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
id never let her take it to a drive through wash. yea its her DD

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wow... ya that's horrible. After nearly 6 months my BFWD+845 looked like this...

-Blink

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Its one example. Does everyone ignore my posts about hardbody and my beading pics? lol

This is a picture of my paint at 3+ months, im at 4 months now and it still beads like day 1 for me.

IMAG0985 by ModdedMach, on Flickr

IMAG0983 by ModdedMach, on Flickr

IMAG0984 by ModdedMach, on Flickr

This was at the 2.5/3 month mark....

DSCN1785 by ModdedMach, on Flickr

I used IPA to prep and a blowdrier to dry the panels before application, which i did by hand. All after 2 step polish.

Its like no one has ever read my posts lol. hardbody is the most durable thing ive ever personally seen on paint, im 4 months in and it still beads like a day 1 carnauba. It IS possible that someone could have a bad experience with it without it totally being the products fault, it could be a bad bottle who knows. All i know it my paint still sheets/beads like a Mofo lol

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well I found it to be pretty lacking for me. Hell my 845 I put on my beater like a year ago looks about the same as this HB looks now

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
All im saying is you obviously had a completely different experience than me, which means the product cant be crap. I almost wanna swap you an ounce for an ounce of both of our HBs to see if your bottle is a dud or something.

I mean my hardbody beads PERFECTLY, the beads are super tight and close. Im not saying your wrong im just saying my experience was totally different lol. Im pretty convinced that your experience will be the rarer one. How did you apply HB?

Im about to post my 4 way wax test btw.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Maybe ill trade you an ounce of my HB for something else. I really want you to have a good experience with it because i think youll appreciate it. lol.

Zymol ****in rocks BTW.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will pass. Have no interest in the stuff again. I was glad to get rid of it

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
lol I think itll do well on wheels and other non painted parts.

I cant wait to wax the mach 1.

I think i might be a Zymol Man now :facepalm: bastard haha

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i coated my wheels with HB before I traded it..after one washing they bead like crap to

·
Potato
1,159 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Welcome! Another one hooked.
haha, i just love my beading man, thats why i liked hardbody, beads are rediculously good wash after wash.

but im back to nuba status now, glad to be back!

Im selling my fuzion refill to fund my Zymol purchase.

Hopefully someone will still buy it after my review of the waxes lol.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts