Modded Mustang Forums banner

My riced out Cobra

2K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  watson 
#1 ·
i've done a lot of mods since the last time i posted pics of my cobra, but it was nice outside today so i decided to snap a few new ones. the cervini's y2k cobra R hood and kaenen saleen spoiler are plastidipped until i can paint the whole car at the same time, as it definitely needs. and now everybody can see why i want those headlights so desperately :lol

See less See more
Discussion starter · #17 ·
thanks for the compliments guys.. i'm actually surprised anybody likes it.. i think it's pretty ugly right now lol

as far as the exterior goes, the only things i'm going to do to it will be paint the whole thing (including mirrors), get some darker headlights, black door locks, and either tint the fog lights or remove them and use the inlets to make front brake ducts since i'm planning on autocrossing it

i kind of dig the black spoiler though.. i might even plastidip it again or paint it black when i paint the whole car :dunno we'll see

Scrap the bumper inserts and I'd rock it.
lol, really? i've never heard of anybody disliking them. that was one of the very first things i did to the car. i think that's how they all should have come from the factory

It does'nt look riced out to me, unless it's not a real cobra lol.
people ask me if it's real all the time for some reason, but it is :)

That guy I've been talking to ever contact you about the headlights?

Car looks good. I definitely see what you mean about wanting to change those headlights lol. Those things are hideous.
thanks, and nope, still haven't heard from him :(

Discussion starter · #19 ·
You fixed your emblems!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
damn, you have a good memory lol

i changed sides with them but put them in the same spots. judging by other pictures, i think they're supposed to be a little lower, but the paint was darker behind them. i still have no idea why they were in the wrong spots and on the wrong sides, but i'll fix them right when i paint it :)

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I didn't even think you had a car. :lol

Looks good man. Definitely, please for the love of God, find those dark headlights. That thing is gonna be so damn sexy once you get those on.
i have 5 mustangs lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.