Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

they're dirty as crap! but its cut it's been snowing:X salt and such lol.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
not bad i see u got some snow to
what kind of rims r those

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok yea, starting to get it:X

anyways, my car is snowy:p

ill get some good pics once it dries up and show my new alpine head unit and such, and pics of my exhaust
any comments on the rims are kewl, just dont burn me too bad if ya dont like em:(

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're Rozzi rims, they are 17's too:) anyways, am goin 2 the turbo-tub, bbl maybe

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
maller so they r lighter, and u can get rears in 10.5 vs 10
also 17's r as big as u need to fit most big brake upgrades

plusr imo they give u a little biger tier which looks beter on stangs

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
ya everyone has 17".....what is so special about them
they are lighter, tires are cheaper, you can get them in 10.5 without having them custom made. they are cheaper, better for cars that will see the track on weekends is you plan on using your street wheels/tires

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
not to mention 17's on a SN95 are butter nice :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what you mean butter nice?
:p
once i get bigger tires on it it'll look better, i still have really small tires on the front. there's is 215/40 or somethin on the front (very friggin small)
but yea i have 245/45 on the back. after my front ones wear out, imma put the 245's on the front, and get bigger ones for the back, like 265-75 (whatever i can make fit) and /40 or /45, prolly /40 will be right size height-wise.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Idk im not a big fan of 17" rims. I mean idk i got 18's and they are sick. All i have to do is throw some lowering springs on it and its money. You cant go wrong with 18's

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
they are lighter, tires are cheaper, you can get them in 10.5 without having them custom made. they are cheaper, better for cars that will see the track on weekends is you plan on using your street wheels/tires
Bingo!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
WHy dont u guys just stop beinf cheap ass's and save a few more bucks and get 18's. Totally worth it.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
WHy dont u guys just stop beinf cheap ass's and save a few more bucks and get 18's. Totally worth it.
its all about taste dude. why dont you stop being a cheap ass and save up a few more bucks and buy a GT or a GT500? get the point? same thing could be said about alot of thinks. its all about taste and what your going for so back off, if you have 18's great, it doesnt mean your being cheap just because you like 17s better, and FYI 17 are lighter, and better for performance

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
17's and 18's are badass! i have 16's but only bc they came with the car when i bought it and it doesnt look too too bad, but over the summer im getting 17's or 18's idk yet.

^ my tires were bad in that picture and just got new ones

1 - 20 of 26 Posts