Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted here much and have been wanting to share the build with you guys on here. I'm sure I've missed a lot so I'll update it in time.

My goal is to do a n/a break in and then put the Hellion turbo system on.

Details:

Holley HP EFI w/ Holley Touchscreen Dash
CHP 5.1L Stroker (Dished)
Stock Heads (Light Port/Polish, Oversized Valves)
Comp Cams Stg.2 (w/ Behive Springs)
Teem Breed Valve Covers
TFS TrackHeat Intake Manifold
Steel Adj. Cam Gears
MMR Billet Chain Guides & Tensioners
MMR Oil Pump w/ Billet Gears
FRP Shorty Headers
Fore Fuel Rails & FPR (-10 Feed -08 Return)
FRP Green 42#
03/04 Cobra Tank
Moroso Pan & Windage tray
Moroso Oil Accumulator

·
Super Moderator
13,581 Posts
Sweet man where did you get those pullies? what are your all out plans?

·
Speed Junkie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you fellas! The pulleys are from SilverHorse Racing. The price wasn’t too bad and I was in the market to replace my stock idlers. I’m just hoping these last longer than the stock ones haha.

As far as plans for the car, I just want to build a fun street car. If all goes well during break-in, I’ll be installing a hellion turbo kit that I’ve had for many years from my other mustang. I doubt I’ll ever track the car but, some fun spirited mountain corner carving will definitely happen.

·
Speed Junkie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick update on progress: I’ve been fighting an issue with the starter wire at the ignition switch ~to~ starter relay. It loses signal sometime after the clutch safety switch. Tomorrow I’ll get that squared away. Has anyone else with Holley HP/Dominator run into the same problem? I’m thinking maybe it’s caused because I got rid of the factory ecu and gauge cluster?

Other than that, I’m going to fire it up for the first time by mid week. I got ‘Steven Kiehne’ (by recommendation) to write me a base tune for my setup and then go from there. If all goes well, I should have my turbo kit on soon. *Praying to the Motorsports gods*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts