Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a saleen bumper installed on my GT 3 weeks ago and today i noticed the right one is out. dude wtf, i cant find a replacement online. what should i do?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Buy a standard GT mustang fog light bulb and replace. I doubt you changed the wiring to put on a new bumper.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
omg... reach behind the fog light, twist the the light to the left and it comes out of the lense. Pull the tab and yank the light out, pop in a new one and BOOM! Let there be light.

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
There is really no hope, just push the damn car off a cliff and be done with it.:rolleyes:

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Just pull the bulb out and take it to the parts store for a replacement.

I didn't know the 99-04's had fog lights. The 94-98's don't.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just pull the bulb out and take it to the parts store for a replacement.

I didn't know the 99-04's had fog lights. The 94-98's don't.
hmm thats what i thought, no sn95 platform saleen car had fog lights. Roush yes, Saleen no. unless theyre just universal ones put in... in that case replacements are not an issue lol

but then again the 05+ have those tiny little ones, maybe thats what OP is referring to

·
Registered
116 Posts
My 98' has fog lights, non aftermarket.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i got a saleen bumper installed on my GT 3 weeks ago and today i noticed the right one is out. dude wtf, i cant find a replacement online. what should i do?
Bro, just take it to any auto parts store , it is a small bulb that can be replaced in minutes at minimal cost.:)

·
Registered
280 Posts
There is really no hope, just push the damn car off a cliff and be done with it.:rolleyes:
:eek: that's halarious reply especially with your sig. , it's looks like Obama is laughing too.
To the OP , really it is not that bad bro , a few minutes & a few bucks.
Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts