Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Koni springs and kenny brown non adj rear LCA's. i know nothing about the quality of either. can someone tell me whether they're crap or not? lol.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
the kenny brown stuff is very good. i didnt know koni made springs, i know their shocks/struts are pretty good.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sooo even tho they're non adj and both ends are poly bushings you think they're good? they fit amazingly well if that means anything lol. i can't find anything about the springs.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
most regular control arms arent adjustable, they are just a street orientated set up. more race orientated set ups are adjustable. i am running non adjustables right now in my car.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
theyre better for performance, they stiffen everything up and dont allow for much play in the bushing area.

Ideally for a street car you want poly in one side and a spherical bushing on the other (the debate is still on as to which side you want the spherical on, hahaha).

Poly in both sides is better than rubber in terms of resistance to deflection, but it also exacerbates the problem with the stock Mustang 4-link, namely being bind.

That being said, I would leave stick with what you've got unless you're chasing lateral g's.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im probably going to change the springs regardless because i want more of a drop...but its good to know the control arms don't suck lol.

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Ideally for a street car you want poly in one side and a spherical bushing on the other (the debate is still on as to which side you want the spherical on, hahaha).."

Jazzer.... keepin' an eye on the Good Reverend :shiftyeyes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts