BBK Equal length shorty headers,
my question is,
what size injectors should i run with the supercharger,
she already runs lean now
so whats a good set up?

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Are you going to have the car dyno tuned ?

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Yep, just what he said^. You could go with an 80mm pro m maf too. ive tuned quite a few of these combos and they work well.

·
Registered
227 Posts
not to hijack, but they shop that did mine used a moats chip, they any good as well?

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
I use moates stuff, but its limited in the boxcodes and value files available. I like the dataloggung, but that doesnt work on some years.

·
Registered
227 Posts
ya thats what he said they loved and said you could adjust a lot more with the moats... just checking! lol

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
It doesn't? Learn something new er day. I liked it on my gt, I had no clue how to use it or tune though.
I was told by alan at dirty dog trans that the data logging on sn,s and some other years he couldnt get it to work. Ive had no issues with A9L and my 4 cyl with data logging.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Just wondering, what's the benefit of an sct or moats chip as opposed to just having the tuner burn a custom tune on a blank chip? Or is the tuner uaing an sct chip? Do i sound stupid? lol Sorry for the hi jack.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Just wondering, what's the benefit of an sct or moats chip as opposed to just having the tuner burn a custom tune on a blank chip? Or is the tuner uaing an sct chip? Do i sound stupid? lol Sorry for the hi jack.
The tuner burns the tune onto the sct chip :lol

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I only ask this because I'm going to get a pro m mass air meet and it asks how the vehicle will be tuned when you go to choose options. It also asks about updating to a 50 point something or other from a 9 point or something.

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
I only ask this because I'm going to get a pro m mass air meet and it asks how the vehicle will be tuned when you go to choose options. It also asks about updating to a 50 point something or other from a 9 point or something.
Its a 30 point maf plot vs 9. Opt for the 30, your tuner will shoe you some love. And they just want you to say chip tune, not a lot of detail required.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts