Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Damn man, looks nasty. What size are those tires? I love the look of them, things are FAT. Nervous about the input shaft at all?

·
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn man, looks nasty. What size are those tires? I love the look of them, things are FAT. Nervous about the input shaft at all?
Weird you say that lol, in my other open window I had Lethals Site up checking prices on 26 spline input shafts lol. They are 28x14.5x16 Hoosier QTP's.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Looks good bud :yes

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
If I saw your car in my area I would honestly go to jail for it aka try to steal at least your wheels and tires lol take this as a huge compliment

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Weird you say that lol, in my other open window I had Lethals Site up checking prices on 26 spline input shafts lol. They are 28x14.5x16 Hoosier QTP's.
Lol that's funny. I'm probably going to be doing one too. I'm nervous with sticky tires, this centerforce clutch, and side stepping at 5000+ rpm.

Car looks awesome though.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Good to see you finally got them on! I had to roll my fenders a bit too...they could actually use a little more (that will probably get done this weekend.

I hope you plan to keep em now.

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
Drag wheels should be in everyone's bag of tricks, I like both sets of wheels you got for the cobra, good taste all the way around. Post up vids if you hit the track.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts