Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance's parents were in town for engagement oarty this past weekend, so we took them on a tour of the wedding venue. I snapped some pics while we there.

View from the front:

Back Garden (where the ceremony will be):

A few randoms from inside the house:

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
:D

How did you get hooked up with that place? Is it a regular house that you are using or is it like a special events venue that you can rent out?

And is the reception going to be at the same place?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a historic site. Its in Roswell, GA not far from where I grew up. It was built by the founder of the city of Roswell and is now used for special events, mainly weddings. The reception is going to be there too. There is a large ballroom behind the house to one side of the garden that they were able to get special permision form the historic comitee to build several years ago. Its a pretty sweet place.

The cobra and my 1940 Buick (also black) will be parked out front durring the wedding...those pics will be sick!

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
wow, thats really an awesome spot
congrats man
best of luck

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Im sure the invitation got lost in the mail. Its ok, I know you wouldnt leave me out.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I love classic Georgian architecture. Couldn't have chosen a better spot in my opinion. You black cars in front of that house will look awesome. I look forward on seeing those photos.
Congrats man!

Reactions: Aceswild 02

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a lot Jordon!

Those pics are gonna be sooo sweet with both cars out front. I really like our photographer too...she should be able to take some great shots.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts