Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got some tires from a friend and had the wheels put on. I think it looks good! Just needs to be lowered now.. The low profile tires make it look a little jacked up in the rear. I have springs but need to find a good person/place to put them on. :)

Pic..BEFORE.

:eek:

AFTER.. :D

Bottom pic is just a cell phone pic in the fog at night..

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
much much better. I saw the first pic and didnt see the before above it i was like whooooaaaa

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Thats a hell of a lot better. Those first rims were hideous

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
That first picture's a joke right? Like, just a random pic off the net to say "ha ha look what it used to look like NOT". Right?

If not, the new set of wheels is much improved over the originals, but still looks a little... bleh. I didn't know they made chrome mirrors...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
way way better, Im sure the first ones are worth some really good money for the "right" person.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
That first picture's a joke right? Like, just a random pic off the net to say "ha ha look what it used to look like NOT". Right?

If not, the new set of wheels is much improved over the originals, but still looks a little... bleh. I didn't know they made chrome mirrors...
no jeff, if you look at it you can tell its the same car. same hood, just without all the billet and ugly wheels lol

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YES that is the way it WAS before... when I bought it at the dealer. Soon as I got it home I started pulling parts off and selling them.

The Foose wheels I bought a couple of weeks ago after I sold those ugly wheels you seen in the first pic.
As for it being "bleh" as you say.. no I think not. Its still a working project that I am not done with yet..
I was just making this thread to show the progress of making it look better than it WAS.

BTW the Foose 20's I bought on ebay from a guy in Plano selling them pretty cheap! His bids start at $400 and if you are the only bidder then you get them for that price. I paid $500 because I wanted them now and went and picked them up the same day I found them online. These are for 05 and up Mustangs though...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
how much did the Pimpin wheels sell for?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Well I guess all that matters is that you sold those other hideous wheels.

Congrats on saving a Pony.

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how much did the Pimpin wheels sell for?
Those were a bitch to sell... LOTS of very flaky people that called for them. I started the price at $1,200.. nothing, then dropped to $800 and the calls started pouring in but no takers. A week later I dropped them to $600 and 2 guys from Fort Worth bought them for that price to put on his 96 Lincoln Town Car I think.. lol.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Those were a bitch to sell... LOTS of very flaky people that called for them. I started the price at $1,200.. nothing, then dropped to $800 and the calls started pouring in but no takers. A week later I dropped them to $600 and 2 guys from Fort Worth bought them for that price to put on his 96 Lincoln Town Car I think.. lol.
Straight up gangsta son. That Lincoln Town Car will be the **** :eek:

·
Registered
444 Posts
i say have the hood painted black to match the car and leave it. its not a bad looking hood

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Yeah I like the hood. I think it looks good as it sits. Its a nice mustang

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think the hood is a carbon fiber hood, but I cant tell from teh picture

I really like the super snake hoods, but I hear they are exspensive

1 - 20 of 42 Posts