:lmao

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
I was wondering who swiped my mower:mad:

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
I wish I had pictures of my buddies race mower...... it only does 60mph.

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
How much down force does that sucker generate
Probably a few pounds, multiplied by 9.82 meters per second, squared. But the coefficient of drag will more than likely negate any and all applicable forces opposite that of gravity. Give or take a few burnt brain cells, of course. ;) :D

Lol.

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Snaker rules.

That is all.
Zip, thanks bud.

You know, if the United States were to ever go into crisis-mode and completely shut down our borders to all foreign nationals, I'd drive up to Blaine, WA at our border crossing and personally hand-carry you across the border. Rofl. Yes, I said Hand-carry. Lmao. :yes :D

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Zip, thanks bud.

You know, if the United States were to ever go into crisis-mode and completely shut down our borders to all foreign nationals, I'd drive up to Blaine, WA at our border crossing and personally hand-carry you across the border. Rofl. Yes, I said Hand-carry. Lmao. :yes :D
LOL!! :lol

You can carry 235 lbs. in one hand? Wow, Snakes, you're not only sexy and talented, but you're strong like bull too!

You should e-marry me. :lol

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
LOL!! :lol

You can carry 235 lbs. in one hand? Wow, Snakes, you're not only sexy and talented, but you're strong like bull too!

You should e-marry me. :lol
We're going to need an e-witness then :) And I'm pretty sure e-marriage is allowed in your country. roflbbqlmfao.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts