·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

knew I married her for a reason. lol

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Haha that's awesome. I wish acting like that about our cars only payed off. People don't care anymore, they'll dent, smash, scratch, hit & run. Horrible..
I think it's because people just look at their cars as a way from A to B these days. I can't believe how most people treat their cars, it's one of the most expensive things they ever buy, but they just don't seem to care. I'd be willing to bet that less than 25% of vehicle owners have ever waxed their car by hand.

·
"The Wiz Kid"
173 Posts
^ You are not kidding, accountability is waaaay down in the US.
It's sad it really is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I think it's because people just look at their cars as a way from A to B these days. I can't believe how most people treat their cars, it's one of the most expensive things they ever buy, but they just don't seem to care. I'd be willing to bet that less than 25% of vehicle owners have ever waxed their car by hand.
They do, it's all they see it as. Some kids I went to high school with were like that, mom and dad bought them everything and didn't care what happened to it. I didn't have the best car in high school or the coolest but I bought it and took care of it like it was worth a million bucks. I guess the morals of one aren't as others.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I got made fun of in high school for my love of cars. People really thought it was dumb. Sad when there seems to be so few car people anymore. The ones who do like cars are more like "well this ones pretty/cool" or whatever. No care whatsoever for performance. It really IS a matter of point A to point B for people anymore.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
That's a good commercial - clever; I agree :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts