Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you guys think, if you had my car with 69k miles would you keep it or get a 1996 mystic cobra with 21k miles, completely stock. One for sale for $11k, I think I lost out on the mach 1. I love the color changing effect and its 1 of 1990, low miles, and its a cobra but not sure if I like the sn95 look, the rear on the new edge is much better with exhuast cutouts, better tailights, and overall better appearance. How's the t45?

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
i would spend $2K less, and get a 99 cobra. $11K is kinda hgih for that car too. i personally dont liek SN95's, every time i look at my 94, it makes me like my 04 even more.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
I'd get it. But I'm afan of the 96 mystic cobra's

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I'd try and get it but id also try to get it for less than 11k. 21k miles is really low for a 96 and i love the way the Mystic Cobras look. I say try and talk him down and if he wont go down then dont buy it.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
the styling of the 96-98 cobras is absolutely beutifuel, i think the 96-98 cobras look absolutely great, but if i were you id just buy a mach or 01 cobra, im not a fan of the mystics i dont like the paint, reminds me of a gay pride parade or something

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
the styling of the 96-98 cobras is absolutely beutifuel, i think the 96-98 cobras look absolutely great, but if i were you id just buy a mach or 01 cobra, im not a fan of the mystics i dont like the paint, reminds me of a gay pride parade or something

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i hate the look of 94-98 stangs i would wait

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
thats the truth, thats why i dont drive a riced out honda i suppose.....but theres some people who like them

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
If you get it, and you start pouring some power to it, get ready to have that t-45 rebuilt.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I like the looks, I like the paint. About the same power. Not a bad price for for a rare car with 21k on it.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea im not to sure, I dont like the downgrading in transmission or year I just wanted to see some of your thoughts on it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
your gt would eat that thing alive. they're over rated performance wise.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
if i were in your shoes i would get it. rare car, low miles, and it has the 4v. contrary to the previous statement the 96 has way more potential than your gt if you start throwing mods on it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Cobra, Mystic Paint, Low miles...I'd go for it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Go for it, for one its a cobra, its a mystic, it has a SRA not IRS, its a rare car, and a decent price IMO, with low miles. did i miss anything, oh yeah. . its a cobra

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
your gt would eat that thing alive. they're over rated performance wise.
no it wouldnt, a 94-95 with the 5.0 yes, the 4.6 hell no. weighs less, and has more power.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I would get it and I also like the mystic chrome look as well! as far as performance they were a bit overrated it would be a drivers race until the cobra starts modding! The mach 1 has almost the same rated HP at the crank but would beat a 96-98 cobra everytime.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts