Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how quick will i blow my motor if i run a small shot say around 75. or can i do this with an e mail tune. all the tunners where i am right now are all honda tunners and i dont trust any of them i only want to run a small shot anyways. but should i go to a 50 shot.

·
Registered
189 Posts
you should be safe with a 75 shot. i ran a 50 shot but when i go back to running nitrous i will deffinately do a 75

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
:wtfnothing to worry about with a 75, dont even need a tune for that. i have sprayed hundreds of pounds of 125 thru mine.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
you should be safe with a 75 shot. i ran a 50 shot but when i go back to running nitrous i will deffinately do a 75
man i hop your not going to run the procharger and a 75 shot on a stock block. you have no where even maxed out that charger yet, dont do both till you have all of the supporting mods. also, dont up the boost until you get better pistons and rods. if you have a local tune shop, go see if they have any stock parts...you'll see why you'll need better parts for anything more than what you have right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts