Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1 this is good stuff ! I just came back from Prime Wheels website and found what I thought were the rims im looking for, thing is, the design among dozens of others have all been discontinued :( . But yours look strikingly resembling I'll check it out now.

here are the discontinued primes:

looking at them now, I sorta realize the primes look way more like weld prostars, the spokes are shorter and wider than the original posted pic. checking out your eagles as we speak

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are ugly....

:dunno
Yeah i figured that was probably the popular opinion since all the companies ive just looked up that actually did these either discontinued them or ran out of business. Additionally the only reason im so in love with them is because they perfectly suit my bland taste. No successful company wants to sell anything bland :( I'm used to it though, my opinion, in everything, always seems to be the odd one out

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I've found them. Exactly what I was looking for, machined finish, a star that's fatter than the SC styles but slimmer than prostars and eagle 028s. There's no happiness to my tone of voice because I will never be able to get them without one hell of a fuss. No company still surviving makes them, all lookalikes are discontinued anyway, and I'll be damned if I actually find a 4 lug 16" version anyway. Oh well. Sticking with my pony rims for now

they're called Fittipaldi Oz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts