Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a zex wet kit for the stang, its completely stock with intake and spray. I know ill need 1 step colder plugs, do yall think ill need a fuel pump? Also can i run 100 shot on stock tune and exhaust? And how much HP do yall think ill be making and a 1/4 time.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I just purchased a zex wet kit for the stang, its completely stock with intake and spray. I know ill need 1 step colder plugs, do yall think ill need a fuel pump? Also can i run 100 shot on stock tune and exhaust? And how much HP do yall think ill be making and a 1/4 time.
Colder plugs help,No need for fuel pump just tap off the fuel rail for the fuel solenoid.
People will tell you not to but Kennygt on here has been running his 01 gt with no tune and a 100 shot for a long time now with not one problem,.His car went 2.0 60", 12.90s @ 109mph with stock 3.27 gears.
350+RWHP 410+RWTQ???

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Again, my so called "CUSTOM NITROUS TUNE" is my stock tune. Seriously. Left it stock. My N/A is agressive though. Im running 100 shot, for now. A bigger fuel pump isnt needed for 100 shot like said. ~85 rwhp ~140+ FTLBS of torque, 1 second off your quarter mile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts