Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NaztyGT just got some new shoes! :cool:

My Nitto NT555Rs were a little worn out. 5,000 miles with track time and hard use on the street. It was pretty interesting in the rain to say the least... :D

Better pictures in the morning. 315s fit on 20x10" wheels and Steeda Sport springs though. No more sidewall buldge than the Nitto NT555R 305/35/20s on the car previously. Still running the bump stop, bump stop plate, and shock cover too. No rubbing at all!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
you see the new NtO5R's they have coming out?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm hoping for a shot behind the rear bumper looking at the tires. 315's :drool

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
haha yeah I plan on gettin some NT555R's 305/45/18 on my 01 this year for street and one or 2 track days.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I dont have Nitto's on this one, on the Gt i did. I have the stock pirelli's, but they are 315's, but i think i would like them wider

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I don't think you're fitting anything bigger than a 315 without removing the shock cover, the bump stop plate off the frame, and moving the bump stop over on the axle with a new mount.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Great tires as long as you're okay with getting 6,000 miles out of them.
Well I don't have it everyday and I never really go to the track. I have a grand prix for work and rainy days and such..I just hope they fit on me New Edge!

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Yea im not planning on getting anything bigger tho. It would be nice, it just looks really smaller than it should be. Maybe its just me. I dont go to the track either, not yet at least so for now i should be good.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
wider...what size rim on yours man?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
u sorry

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
idk about goiong wider that 315...idk if I would even go 315 on mine haha

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wouldn't of put the 315s on my 10" wide wheels but since the Nittos do run smaller than most tires I decided to try it out. I'm glad I did because the next size in the NT05s is 275s and those wouldn't be on my car. I mean look at the picture, it fits pretty damn good.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
oh if I had to pic from 315 or 275 for a 10in wheel yeah 315 hands down. I have a 285..fits well but I want a 305.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
The 315s on mine came with the car. It really doesnt bulge out that much or anything either. And i mean the wheel should be 10 wide because thats whats stock that came with the car

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Glad to see they fit! you only got 5k out of the DRs? Brutal. Might have to be a copy cat here when its time for new tires :D They look awesome.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts