Modded Mustang Forums banner

NaztyGT got some new Nitto NT05s

6K views 77 replies 17 participants last post by  Nasty 
#1 · (Edited)
NaztyGT just got some new shoes! :cool:

My Nitto NT555Rs were a little worn out. 5,000 miles with track time and hard use on the street. It was pretty interesting in the rain to say the least... :D

Better pictures in the morning. 315s fit on 20x10" wheels and Steeda Sport springs though. No more sidewall buldge than the Nitto NT555R 305/35/20s on the car previously. Still running the bump stop, bump stop plate, and shock cover too. No rubbing at all!

See less See more
#10 ·
Well I don't have it everyday and I never really go to the track. I have a grand prix for work and rainy days and such..I just hope they fit on me New Edge!

#11 ·
Yea im not planning on getting anything bigger tho. It would be nice, it just looks really smaller than it should be. Maybe its just me. I dont go to the track either, not yet at least so for now i should be good.

#17 ·
I wouldn't of put the 315s on my 10" wide wheels but since the Nittos do run smaller than most tires I decided to try it out. I'm glad I did because the next size in the NT05s is 275s and those wouldn't be on my car. I mean look at the picture, it fits pretty damn good.

#26 ·
Thanks! Steve Cox at Billet Badges made them for me nearly a year ago. Quality is top notch and his customer service was great! I would highly recommend Billet Badges if you need something done similar!

I know they are 315's, but what aspect ratio? I have been looking into the same ones, I think.

What offset are your wheels?
I should of mentioned that, sorry. As far as the Nitto NT05s, it's a 315/35/20. I'm not quite sure on the offset. If Juco comes in here he could tell you probably. I know they are specifically made to fit the S197 properly.

hows the traction compared to the nt555r
Worse but that was expected.. I won't know how much worse until the weather warms up a little so I can accurately compare them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.