Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on painting my roof and pillars black. I did a crappy little MS Paint edit but I was hoping someone could do a decent quality shop so I can get an idea of what it's going to look like.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir. I'm guessing you used Photoshop since I still see reflections (I miss my PS). Lots of painting to do :D

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i just pulled the levels to black so it's not accurate, but gives you the idea you wanted
Yes it does :yes I'm waiting for all this rain to be done so I can pull the pillars off and paint them, the rood, repaint the trunk (looks shitty where the spoiler used to sit), redo the blackout panel in gloss black (plus shave the Ford emblem), and repaint the spoiler gloss black. :crazy

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Yes it does :yes I'm waiting for all this rain to be done so I can pull the pillars off and paint them, the rood, repaint the trunk (looks shitty where the spoiler used to sit), redo the blackout panel in gloss black (plus shave the Ford emblem), and repaint the spoiler gloss black. :crazy
i love not having an emblem on the back....looks good to have them on my GT since it's balanced...but not on the sixxer

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love not having an emblem on the back....looks good to have them on my GT since it's balanced...but not on the sixxer
Yeah I've always thought the emblem looked weird all by itself. If Ford had stuck a V6 emblem on there, it might not be so bad. But I'm thinking no emblems on the rear is going to be sexy :cool:

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Yeah I've always thought the emblem looked weird all by itself. If Ford had stuck a V6 emblem on there, it might not be so bad. But I'm thinking no emblems on the rear is going to be sexy :cool:
lol yeah...right now im wingless w/o emblems...

after repeatedly walking out of shops and seeing the back end of my car i've decided not to black out anything for right now...keep the bright read tails...and get some wide rubber on the rear...

on a fun side note...today at Sonic i pull in next to a stock looking 99ish black GT (chrome headlights)

i place my order and i see the passenger side window roll down...the guy in the GT asks me if i took the wing off my car....i said yes...then he said..."what year GT is that"....

you should of seen his face when i said it was a v6...good feeling since i used to get asked that all the time in my old v6

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol yeah...right now im wingless w/o emblems...

after repeatedly walking out of shops and seeing the back end of my car i've decided not to black out anything for right now...keep the bright read tails...and get some wide rubber on the rear...

on a fun side note...today at Sonic i pull in next to a stock looking 99ish black GT (chrome headlights)

i place my order and i see the passenger side window roll down...the guy in the GT asks me if i took the wing off my car....i said yes...then he said..."what year GT is that"....

you should of seen his face when i said it was a v6...good feeling since i used to get asked that all the time in my old v6
I like all the black on my car. It definitely stands out from all the other white Mustangs around here (aside from 2, 1 Roush and a guy I went to school with has a white 01 V6 that looks a lot like mine).

And LOL people always ****ing ask if my car is a GT. I don't know what it is that makes it seem like a GT, but when I look at it I know it's obviously a V6. I'm sure your prochamber really throws people off :yes

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I like all the black on my car. It definitely stands out from all the other white Mustangs around here (aside from 2, 1 Roush and a guy I went to school with has a white 01 V6 that looks a lot like mine).

And LOL people always ****ing ask if my car is a GT. I don't know what it is that makes it seem like a GT, but when I look at it I know it's obviously a V6. I'm sure your prochamber really throws people off :yes
maybe lol...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts